Delicious,simple and flavourful Indonesian cauliflower curry,cooked in coconut milk and mild spices
- Cauliflower-300 gms
- Coconut milk-350 ml
- Tamarind pulp-1 tbsp
- Water-100 ml
- Pepper powder-1 tsp
- Chilli powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1 tsp
- Fresh coriander-1 tbsp
- Wash the cauliflower and make medium thick florets
- Heat oil in a pan add florets and saute for a minute.
- Add coconut milk,chopped tomatoes and 100 ml water.
- When start boiling add pepper powder,red chilli powder,turmeric and salt.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add tamrind pulp ,cover and cook till done.
- Add fresh coriander and serve hot with boiled rice and chapati.