Goda masala is a very aromatic spice mix from Maharashtra.This spice mix is also called as kala masala or black masala. This spice adds a magical and distinct flavour to Maharashtrian dishes.
- Coriander seeds-500 gm
- Cumin seeds-125 gm
- Shahi jeera /Black cumin-30 gm
- Desiccated coconut -125 gm
- White sesame seeds-125
- Black cardamom-30 gm
- Dagad phool /Stone flower-30 gm
- Cloves-30 gm
- Salt-15 gm
- Take a pan and dry roast all the spices separately on low heat,till become brown in colour
- Take out in a bowl and let them cool down completely.
- Take all the spices in a mixer jar and grind to make a fine powder.
- Store in a jar and use in curries,pulav and daals.