Kachchey kele ki sabzi – Stir fried raw banana curry with mild indian spices
preparation time-5 min
cooking time-10 min
- Raw banana-5
- ginger-1/2 inch
- carom seeds(ajwain)-3/4 t.s
- cumin seeds-1/2 t.s
- asafoetida-1/4 t.s
- clove powder- a pinch of
- turmeric-1/2 t.s
- Chilli flakes- 1.5 t.s
- Coriander powder-1 t.s
- mango powder- 1 t.s
- garam masala-1/4 t.s
- oil-3 tbls
- Pressure cook whole bananas for 2 whistles.(or cook till done)
- Peel bananas and chop banana in roundals.add grated ginger in the pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan ,add cumin and carom seeds ,when start crackling add in the asafoetida and clove powder.
- Now add turmeric and then banana pieces.mix.
- Add salt ,chilli powder, coriander powder and mango powder.
- Gently stir fry for 1 minute .
- Add garam masala and fresh coriander.mix again.
- Serve hot.
1-If you don’t have mango powder then substitute with lemon juice or tamarind paste .
Serving suggestions- serve as a side dish with any meal.