Sweet and sour raw mango chutney
Few days back I made potato fritters for some guests(who came without informing)and want to serve something quick and simple with it,not in the mood of cleaning mint ,coriander and then preparing green chutney .
- Grated raw mango-1 cup
- sugar-3/4 cup
- salt-1/2 tsp
- chilli powder-1 tsp
- roasted cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- mint leaves-6
- Peel and grate raw mango(can use slightly ripen raw mango to get a nice orange colour)
- In the mixer jar, add mango ,sugar, mint, salt,cumin and chili powder and grind to make a smooth paste.
- Take out in a bowl and keep refrigerated.
- stay fresh for 2 weeks.(minimum)