Galouti kabab masala -A very flavourful spice blend for making Galouti kababs (cutlets)
Galouti kababs are very famous in Awadhi cuisine of Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh,North India)These
kababs are very aromatic and melt in mouth, a special spice blend is used for making these kababs(veg and non veg both)
- Dried rose petals-1 tsp
- Whole coriander seeds-1 t.s
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds-1 tsp
- Green cardamom-2
- Peeper corn-5
- Cinnamon-1/2 inch
- Black cardamom-1/2
- Dry roast all the spices in a pan for a minute on very slow flame.
- Take in a bowl and let it cool down completely.
- Grind in a mixer to make a fine powder.
- Store in airtight jar and use when required