Roasted Eggplant and Potato cutlets filled with spicy cottage cheese and herbs.
- Brinjal / Eggplant -200 gms
- Boiled Potato – 3
- Cottage Cheese – 200 gms
- Fresh Coriander – 1 tbsp
- Green Chilli – 1 tsp
- Grated Ginger – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Mango Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Roast brinjal on direct flame till soft and done.
- Peel and mash the brinjal.
- Make thin roundels from cottage cheese(paneer) and spinkle salt ,chilli powder and lemon juice.
- Take a bowl, mix mashed brinjal, mashed potato, green chilli, ginger, mango powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Take a small portion of this mixture in your hand, place the paneer roundal over it.
- With the potato mixture cover the paneer roundel from all the sides.
- Dry roast in a nonstick pan on medium flame from both the sides.(you can add 2 tbsp oil if you wish).
- Serve hot
Serving Suggestions – Serve with pieminto and tahini.