Eggless chocolate cake
I wanted to make a delicious chocolate cake for my sisters anniversary and when I saw kavi’s chocolate cake recipe, I immediately decided to try that and it came out so soft and delicious. So I am sharing this eggless chocolate cake recipe with all of you to make and enjoy this easy and quick chocolate cake..
- Refined Flour-1-1/4 cup
- Powdered Sugar-3/4 cup
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Cocoa Powder-1/4 cup
- Refined Oil-1/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence-1tsp
- Baking Powder-1 tsp
- Baking Soda-1/2 tsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Milk-3 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 160 degree C .
- Add sugar and yogurt in a bowl and whisk well.
- Now add baking powder and baking soda and mix well and then keep aside for 5 minutes (Call it Mixture A)
- In a separate bowl, mix refined flour,salt and cocoa powder and sift twice (Call it mixture B).
- Mix oil and vanilla essence in mixture A and mix well.
- Now gradually add mixture B to mixture A. (Add 2 tbsp at a time and then mix, keep repeating till all the mixture is over)
- You may add a few tsp of milk in the mixture, if it becomes too thick.
- Pour this mixture in a nonstick cake tin and bake for 45-50 minutes, or check if a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and unmold and then cut into pieces and serve
- Let it cool down completely if you want to do icing on it
- Fresh cream-1 cup
- Dark chocolate-1 cup
- Vanilla essence-few drops
- Break the chocolate(can also use milk chocolate) into small pieces and keep in a bowl.
- Take the cream in a bowl and heat till The boiling point.
- pour the cream over the chocolate pieces
- Wait for 1 minute and then whisk well.
- Add vanilla essence and wait till the mixture comes to room temperature.
- Pour or spread over the cake and refrigerate for 2 hours .
White cream icing–
- Margarine-20 gms
- Icing sugar-80 gms
- Milk-1 tsp
- Vanilla/strawberry essence-few drops
- Take margarine and icing sugar in a big bowl
- Mix well,now add few milk and whisk well till soft and fluffy.
- Add essence and mix, now fill in the piping bag.
- And make your favorite patterns.
Eggless Chocolate Cake
Servings: 1 cake