Quick and healthy oats and dates balls
Happy Ganesh chaturthi to all,wish Lord ganesha bring happiness ,peace and prosperity in everyone’s life.I made these simple and healthy date and oats laddu for today’s prashad.just roast ,grind and mix all the ingredients and yummy and delicious laddu’s are ready to offer..
- Instant oats-1/4 cup
- Roasted Sesame seeds-1.5 tbsp
- Digestive biscuit-2 *
- Honey-1.5 tbsp *
- Ghee or butter-2 tsp
- Dessicated coconut-2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
- Take 1 tbsp ghee in a pan and roast oats on low flame for a minute OR dry roast in microwave for 1 minute.
- Grind almonds and sesame seeds coarsely and make fine powder of oats and 2 digestive biscuit or 4 glucose biscuits.
- De seed dates and grind to make a paste (don’t add water)
- Now add all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix,now add honey and ghee, mix and mash well.
- Make small round balls and then roll them in dessicated coconut.
- You can add 1 tsp of extra honey and ghee if the mixture is dry and having difficulty in rolling the laddu’s.
If you don’t like to add honey then add 2 tbsp of condensed milk.