Spaghetti rolls- Crispy rolls made with spaghetti,potato and mild spices
prep time-10 min
cooking time-10 min
- Boiled potato-1.5 cup
- Boiled spaghetti-1.5 cup*
- Boiled corn kernals-4 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tbsp
- Thick white sauce-3 tbsp
- Dried bread crumbs-3 tbsp
- Chopped coriander-2 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies-1 tsp
- Chili flakes-1tsp
- Oregano-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1 tsp
- Bread crumbs-1/2 cup
- Milk-1/3 cup
- Corn flour-3 tbsp
- Roughly chop the boiled spaghetti( OR noodles) and peel and mash the boiled potatoes.
- Take a bowl and add mashed potatoes, chopped spaghetti, 2 tbsp bread crumbs,tomato ketchup,and all the ingredients and spices and mix well.
- Take a bowl add milk and corn flour and mix well.
- Make long rolls from the potato and spaghetti mixture .
- Dip them in cornflour slury and then roll them into dried bread crumbs .
- Deep fry in hot oil till crisp and golden.
- Drain on a tissue paper and serve hot
Serving suggestions-best with tomato ketchup or mayo dip