Happy Valentine Day to My Family and Friends !!!!
- Refined flour-75 gms
- Condensed milk-1/3 cup
- Butter-1.5 tbsp
- Baking powder-1/4 tsp
- Baking soda-1/4 tsp
- Water-70 ml
- Strawberry essence-1/4 tsp
- Red colour-few drops
- In a bowl add soft butter and condensed milk and beat well.
- Now add baking powder and baking soda ,mix and then add refined flour and water(keep adding little at a time) and beat well.
- Add strawberry essence and colour and mix gently.
- Arrange paper cups in a muffin tray and fill them 3/4 with the mixture.
- Tap the muffin tray gently to level the mixture.
- Keep the tray inside the oven in the middle rack
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degree for 25-30 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick,if cooked properly then it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven after 5 minutes.
- Let them cool down completely for around 3-4 hours.
- Then apply strawberry butter icing and sprinkle coloured sugar sprinklers.
Strawberry butter icing-
- Icing sugar- 4 tbsp
- Butter- 1 tbsp
- Strawberry essence-few drops
- Red colour- few drops
Beat butter and sugar well and then add essence and colour ,mix well and apply on the cake with star nozzle .