Though there are vast number of ready to make drinks and juices available in the market but still we all prefer to make fresh juices at home.
Grapes are among the most delicious and beneficial fruit,it not only taste great and but are loaded with nutrients.They aids digestion,cure constipation,good for anemia patients,kidney disorders and many more.It is a great source of anti oxidants.
I tried this simple and delicious drink with purple grapes ,mint and a hint of ginger,and we all liked it.
Prep time-10 min
- Seedless Purple grapes- 1 cup
- Fresh mint leaves-12
- Ginger,chopped-1/2 tsp
- Sugar- 1 tbsp
- Black salt-1/3 tsp
- Roasted cumin-1/2 tsp
- Aerated lemon drink-1.5 can
- Wash the grapes and mint thoroughly.
- Add all in the ingredients in the blender(except lemon drink)
- Grind to make a smooth paste.
- Sieve with a juice strainer .
- Fill the serving glasses 1/3 with this syrup.
- Add some crushed ice and then pour aerated lemon drink to fill the glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.