A easy and refreshing mint and lime drink-lime mojito
With summers just around the corner so I want to share this easy ,quick and refreshing classic drink.You just need few ingredients to make this perfect summer drink. Instead of lemonade you can also use aerated lemon drink or club soda .To make lime mojito I have used brown sugar but white sugar syrup,castor sugar can also be used to make this mojito.
Prep time-8 min
- Mint leaves -10
- Lime slices -4
- Brown sugar – 3 tbsp
- Ice,crushed – 1 cup
- lemonade /aerated lemon drink- 2 cups
- In a glass take the mint leaves and lime slices and muddle/crush with a muddler .
- Now add brown sugar and muddle again.
- Rub the glass rim with lime slice and then dip it in castor sugar.
- Now fill the half glass with crushed ice and pour this lime and mint mixture over it.
- Pour lemonade or lemon aerated drink over it.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices and serve.
Servings: 2 people