Tomato Pepper Pasta ,Quick Tomato Pasta Toss Recipe
Quick tossed macaroni pasta with tomato,corn and bell peppers
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 cup Macaroni Pasta
- 1 cup Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch chopped
- 3 tbsp Corn Kernels / Makai Dana boiled
- 2.5 tbsp Olive Oil / Zeitoun Ka Tel
- 3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 6 Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- To taste Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes / Kuti Lal Mirch
- 1.5 tbsp Black Olives / Kaale Zeitoun sliced
Add enough water in a big pan .
Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1.5 tsp oil and let it boil.
When water start boiling add macaroni ,stir and let it cook .
When pasta cook al dente then drain the boiled pasta in a colander.
Apply 1/2 tsp oil in the boiled pasta and keep it aside .
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a broad non stick pan.
Add oregano, boiled pasta and little salt and stir fry for few seconds.
Take out the sauteed pasta in a bowl.
Again add 1 tbsp oil in the same pan.
Add chopped bell peppers and saute for a minute
Now add corn, olives, basil, oregano, chili flakes and stir to mix.
Add the sauteed pasta, tomato paste and salt in it.
Stir fry till every thing blends well.
Garnish with basil leaves and serve hot
- Try to use colored bell peppers to make it more interesting for kids.
- Can use any other boiled pasta instead of Macaroni.
- Instead of red bell peppers you can use chopped tomatoes(remove the seeds and pulp before chopping)