Serving suggestions- Taste best with hot and fresh chapatis or parathas.
- Choose fresh and tender bottle gourd ,hard bottle gourd take much time to cook and didn't taste very good.
- Make sure to remove all the hard and thick seeds of bottle gourd, but no need to remove the small tender seeds.
- You can add some more water if you want a thin gravy.
- You can also add a piece of potato if you like.
- Can use ghee or oil in the tempering but ghee taste best in bottle gourd curry.
- Can add 1 tsp of lemon juice if needed.