Banana chocolate muffins- Soft and moist banana chocolate and walnut muffins
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Eggless Banana chocolate Muffins
- 2 cup Refined flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar-3/4 cup
- 2 cup Ripe banana pulp
- 1/2 cup Quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Refined oil
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Crushed walnuts
- Line the muffin tin with paper liners and grease lightly with butter and preheat oven to 180 degree F.
- Chop and puree the bananas with a hand blender.
- Add sugar and oil in the mashed banana and beat well with a whisk.
- Mix together flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt and sieve twice.
- Now add this flour mixture and oats in the banana mixture.and beat well.
- Gently mix in the chocolate chips and crushed walnuts.
- Fill each muffin cup till 3/4 .
- Bake for 20 minutes or untill a toothpick inserted comes out clean from the cake.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes then remove from the pan. if stay more then this, then the muffins paper liners will become soggy.
- 1 cup= approx 200 gm