pesto cream pasta- Pasta cooked with bell peppers and creamy basil pesto sauce
Pesto cream pasta is a very delicious flavorful Pasta recipe. It is quite easy to make and taste delicious. You can skip cream if you want to make it light and simple.
You can also try these recipes-
- Mumbai Pav Bhaji ,
- Mumbai Vada Pav ,
- Punjabi Aloo Samosa
- Sambhar Sadam
- Tuvar Daal Khichdi
- Peanut Chutney
- Ram Ladoo
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Pesto Cream Pasta
- 2 cup Penne Pasta I’ve used Penne – 2 cup
- 2 tsp Refined Flour – 2 tsp
- 2 tsp Butter – 2 tsp
- 2 tsp Olive oil-2 tsp
- 2 cup Whole Milk / Doodh
- 2 tsp Basil Pesto
- 1/4 cup Capsicum
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Black pepper/kali mirch powder
- 1/3 tsp Salt / Namak
- 2 tsp Processed cheese
- In a big pan add enough water,1 tsp salt,1 tsp of oil ,when water start boiling then add pasta and cook till al dente.
- Drain and refresh the pasta with water and apply a tsp of oil, so they will not become sticky.
- Heat butter in a pan,when it become warm add refined flour and saute till it start giving a nice aroma .
- Add milk and stir and whisk well ,make sure there will be no lumps in the mixture.cook till the consistency become like a sauce(approx 30 seconds),keep stirring.
- Now add basil pesto sauce in this white sauce and mix well.
- In a seperate pan heat 2 tsp of olive oil and slightly saute the chopped bell peppers.
- Now add boiled pasta, pesto sauce,salt, pepper,and oregano in the pan ,mix
- Add grated cheese and mix well
- Serve hot.
- Serving suggestions-serve hot with toasted bread or buns.