Baby corn fritters – crisp delicious fritters made with batter coated Fresh baby corn
How to make Baby corn Fritters/ Corn Pakoda
First of all boil the baby corns in boiling water with some salt and chili powder. Then drain them and slice into 2 halves . Make a smooth batter with corn flour and refined flour, salt, chili powder, pepper power and pinch of turmeric.
Dip the sliced baby corns in the prepared batter and deep fry to a nice golden color. Drain on a kitchen paper when done. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney or any tangy dip of your choice.
You can also try these-
Kids love any thing made with bread –
- Mumbai style grilled potato sandwich
- Pinwheel sandwiches
- Chili cheese toast,
- Aloo Pakoda
- Tandoori Aloo
- Bread rolls
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Baby Corn Kabab
- 100 grams Babycorn
- 1/2 cup Arrowroot / Corn Flour / Tapkir
- 1/2 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 100 ml Water / Paani
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder / Laal mirch powder
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- to taste Salt / Namak
- Enough cooking oil to fry
- Boil baby corn in salt and chili powder water,drain and keep aside
- Mix refined flour,corn flour ,water ,salt , pepper powder and 1/4 t.s chill powder and make a batter.
- Take baby corn in a bowl and add salt,lemon juice and chilli powder and mix welL
- Dip baby corn in flour batter and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these kababs ,till golden in colour in on medium heat.
- Serve with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.