Instant Mango green chili pickle- delicious and easy to make pickle
I usually make mango pickle in big batches which easily last for a year.My favorite pickle is Marwari chick pea and mango pickle and sweet and sour Aam ki launji is my favorite ,so I make both during the season.
But some times I also make instant pickle in small quantity to change the taste.Instant mango pickle is very easy to make by using ready pickle masala. I have also posted the recipe of making Gujarati pickle masala which comes very handy to make any instant pickle.
If you want to save the time of making pickle masala then ready made pickle masala of good brands are also very easily available in the market you can use them too.try this Instant mango and chili pickle and you surely love it.
Check the video Recipe of my You tube channel-
Do Try these easy and quick pickle recipe-
- Gujarati Mango Pickle
- Athela Mircha/ Raita Mircha
- Instant mango pickle
- Kathal Ka Achar
- Grape Pickle
- Amla Thokku
Instant Mango green Chili Pickle
- 300 gms Raw Mango / Kachcha Aam
- 150 gms Green chilies/Hari Mirch
- 4 tbsp Split Mustard seeds/Rai kuria
- 4 tbsp Fennel Seeds / Saunf slightly crushed
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek Seeds / Methidana
- 1/3 tsp Asafoetida / Hing powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Laal Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1/2 cup Mustard Oil / Sarso ka tel
- 1.5 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1.5 tbsp Vinegar
- Wash and wipe raw mangoes and green chilies(prefer to choose less spicy variety)
- peel and chop mangoes and chop chilies in small pieces.
- Heat mustard oil to a smoking point .
- When it cool down slightly then add asafoetida.
- Dry roast mustard , fennel and fenugreek for a minute and grind to a coarse powder
- Take the chopped mango and green chilies in a bowl.
- Add all the powdered spices and mix well.
- Now add oil (when it come to room temperature) and mix again.
- Store in a glass jar and keep in sun for 2 days.
- It will be ready to eat after 4-5 days then Keep IT refrigerated or fill oil till the top if you want to store it at room temperature.
- Serving suggestions- serve with poori, paratha, rice daal combo or with curd rice.
1-you can add 1 tbsp of jaggary in it if you want to make it sweet and sour.
2-If the mango peel is very thick or bruised then you can also peel the mango.
3-If making in large quantity and don’t want to refrigerate then add enough oil to cover the pickle