Kuttu Ki Poori Recipe, Vrat Ki Poori
Kuttu Ki Poori- Crisp delicious poori made with buckwheat flour, potato and spices
Servings: 8 Pooris
- 1 cup Kuttu aata/ Buckwheat flour
- 1 small Potatoes / Aloo boiled
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 1/4 tsp Sendha Namak /Rock Salt
- 1/3 tsp Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch
- 1 tsp Cooking Oil
- Enough oil To Deep fry
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya optional
Take a bowl and add kuttu atta, boiled and mashed potato,1 t.s oil, salt, pepper and cumin seeds, mix well.
Add some warm water and make a medium soft dough.
Make small balls and roll into medium thick poori's.
Deep fry pooris in hot oil till golden and crisp from both the sides.
Drain on a tissue to absorb the excess oil.
Serve hot with vrat ke aloo,dahi ki arbi and lauki raita.
You can also make paratha from this dough if you want to avoid frying.make a ball from the dough and roll between 2 plastic sheets and shallow fry with 1 tsp of oil.