Instant Red Chili Pickle
Instant Red Chili Pickle- an easy and quick Fresh red chili pickle
- 10 Fresh Red Chilies/taaza laal mirch
- 2 tbsp Mustard Seeds / Rai kuria coarsely pounded
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar / Sirka
- 2 tbsp Sugar / Chini
- 2 Tbsp Mustard Oil / Sarson ka tel
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- salt to taste
Wash and wipe the red chilies and then cut them diagonally
Heat oil in a pan and add the chili flakes and saute for few seconds.
Now add the chopped chilies and saute for 5 minutes on low heat.
Switch off the heat.
Now add salt, turmeric, yellow mustard seed powder/rai kuria, sugar and vinegar.
Mix it well till the sugar dissolves.
Store it in a glass jar when it cool down completely.
Instant red chili Pickle is ready to enjoy with roti ,rice or bread !