A savory waffle made with vegetables and dosa batter
- 1.5 cup Dosa batter
- 3 tbsp Tomatoes / Tamatar chopped
- 3 tbsp Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch chopped
- 3 tbsp Carrot / Gajar grated
- 3 tbsp Corn Kernels / Makai Dana
- 1 tsp Green Chillies / Hari Mirch chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya chopped
- 3/4 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- to taste Salt / Namak
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
Deseed tomatoes and chop them finely.
Discard the seeds and chop the capsicum and keep aside.
In a big bowl add the dosa batter,all chopped vegetable and spices and mix it well.
Grease the waffle maker with little oil and heat it.
Pour the prepared batter in the cavity and level it.
Drizzle little oil over it and close it (you can skip adding oil or can use butter or ghee instead of oil )
Cook till it become light golden in colour ,it may take about 3-4 minutes to cook.
Serve hot with coconut chutney ,green chutney or tomato ketchup.