Orange Tutti Frutti Cake - Eggless
Eggless Orange tutti frutti cake
Servings: 1 loaf
- 1+1/4 cup Refined Flour / Maida
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 4 tbsp Butter, Unsalted / Makkhan
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of Salt / Namak
- 1/2 cup Tutti Frutti
- 2 tsp Orange Zest / Santre Ka Chhilka, Ghisa Hua
Preheat the oven on 160 degree temp .
Grease the cake tin with butter and keep aside.
Mix tutti futti with a tsp of refined flour/maida and keep aside.(keep aside 1 tbsp seperately to sprinkle on top)
Mix refined flour,baking powder,baking soda, salt and sift together.
Take a big bowl and add butter (at room temperature) and condensed milk in it and whisk well.
Now add orange juice and orange zest in the milk mixture and mix
Add the refined flour mixture in it and mix well (add little flour at a time and keep mixing))
Add tutti frutti and mix gently.
Pour the batter in the greased tin and tap it gently to level it .
Sprinkle some tutti frutti on the top of the cake.
Put the tin in the middle rack of the hot oven with both(upper and lower) rod on.
Bake for about 35 minutes.
To Check if it is done or not - Insert a tooth pick in the center,if it come out clean then cake is done,else cook for 5-8 more minutes.
Wait for 5 min then take out the tin from the oven.
Un-mould cake from the tin after 5 minutes.
Cut the cake into slices and serve.
- You can substitute tutti frutti with chopped nuts or candid orange peel or skip adding any of these.
- You can slightly adjust the quantity of condensed milk according to the sweetness of orange juice as some oranges are more sweet and some have slightly sour taste
- Use fresh orange juice to make this orange tutti frutti cake.