Achari Angoor , Instant Grape Pickle
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 250 gms Grapes (Green, Seedless)
- 2.5 tsp Readymade Pickle Masala / Achar Masala
- 3/4 tsp Red Chilli powder / Laal mirch powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak (Kala Namak)
- 1.5 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1/2 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 4 tsp Cooking Oil
- to taste Salt / Namak
Wash grapes and wipe them well.
Take a big bowl and put grapes in it.
Add all the spices and oil and mix well
Keep covered for 1 hour and then fill it in a glass jar.
Stays well for 3 days at room temperature in summers.
then keep refrigerated for a week.
Enjoy as a side dish with roti or rice or serve as salad
* Add salt carefully as we are also adding black salt and the ready made pickle masala also has salt in it.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1884mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.3mg