Instant Badam Halwa / Instant Almond Halwa
instant Badam Halwa- Quick and easy Almond dessert
Servings: 5 people
- 1 cup Almonds / Badam 100 gms
- 1.5 tbsp Semolina / Sooji
- 5 tbsp Clarified Butter / Desi Ghee
- 1/2 cup Sugar / Chini
- Pinch Saffron / Kesar optional
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder / Elaichi Powder
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk / Doodh
- 1/2 cup Water / Paani
Grind dry almonds in a mixer to make a powder.
Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan.Add semolina and fry it it become pink in color.
Now add almond powder and stir on low heat till it start giving a nice aroma.
Add milk and water and cook ,keep stirring to avoid lumps. When water start boiling add sugar and saffron.
Cook it started to thicken and almost dries up
Now add cardamom powder and mix.