Achari Aloo- Tangy Delicious Baby potatoes cooked with pickle spices
Servings: 4 person
- 12 Baby Potatoes / Chhote Aloo
- 3.5 tbsp Raw Mango / Kachcha Aam grated
- 2 tsp Readymade Pickle Masala / Achar Masala
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder / Laal mirch powder
- 3.5 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida / Hing powder
- 3.4 tsp Shah jeera
- Salt / Namak
Wash and lightly prick the potatoes.
Heat water in a big pan and add 1/2 tsp salt in it.
When water start boiling add potatoes in it and cook till just done.
Now peel the potatoes and keep aside
Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan and add asafoetida and grated raw mango and saute for approx 1/2 minute.
Now add boiled potatoes and all the spices.
Saute for a minute and then sprinkle 1.5 tbsp of water.
Cook on low flame for approx 2-3 minutes.
Keep stirring in between till potatoes get well coated with the spices.
Serve hot or cold.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 1768mg | Potassium: 426mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 23.9mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 4.3mg