Amrood ki Chutney
Amrood Pudina ki chutney -A tangy dip made with guava and mint
Servings: 1 bowl
- 1 Guava /amrood
- 1 cup Fresh Mint / Hara Pudina tightly packed
- 1 cup Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya tightly packed
- 1 tbsp Green Chillies / Hari Mirch chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
- 1/3 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- Pinch of Asafoetida / Hing powder
- To taste Salt / Namak
Wash mint and coriander with enough water and chop roughly.
Remove the hard seeds from guava and chop into small pieces.
Add all the ingredients in the mixer jar and then add about 3-4 tbsp of water.
Grind to make a smooth paste.
Check the seasoning and then remove from the mixer jar.
Stays well in the refrigerator for about a week.
Serve with any snack or as a side dish with your meal.