Amla ki Chutney
A healthy ,delicious tangy chutney made with amla,dhaniya and green chilies
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 150 grams Indian Gooseberry /amla 8 pieces
- 1 bunch Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya
- 1.5 tbsp Green Chillies / Hari Mirch chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger / Adrak chopped
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida / Hing powder
- 1.5 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
- Salt / Namak to taste
Wash and cook amla in microwave for 2 minute or steam cook till slightly cooked.
Slit open the wedges and remove the seed and let amla cool down completely.
Wash and chop green chilies and coriander leaves.
Add all the ingredients in the mixer jar add little water and grind to make a smooth paste.
Take out in a bowl and keep refrigerated .
Serving suggestions-serve as a spread or dip for sandwich,snacks ,rice or parathas
You can also use chopped raw amla to make this chutney,but by steaming you can remove the seeds easily and get a nice and smooth texture of chutney