Amla dhaniya ki chutney -Healthy dip made with Indian Goose berry,fresh herbs and spices
Amla dhaniya ki chutney-Indian goose berry is a power house of nutrients,best source of Vitamin C, full of anti oxident properties and fibre.It is very good for Diabetics,heart patients,anemic and obese people.It is also very good for hair,skin and nails, so It advised to include amla in your daily diet.
Amla is used mainly to make pickles,Jams, sharbat,chutney,murabba,candy and subzis.I have already posted Amla ki Launji , Amla ki achari subzi in my blog.Today I am sharing a very healthy and easy amla dhaniya ki green chutney ki chutney recipe,which can be used as a dip with any fried snack,or as a side dish for rice or parathas
You can also follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram for more delicious recipes and updates
Amla ki Chutney
- 150 grams Indian Gooseberry /amla 8 pieces
- 1 bunch Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya
- 1.5 tbsp Green Chillies / Hari Mirch chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger / Adrak chopped
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida / Hing powder
- 1.5 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
- Salt / Namak to taste
- Wash and cook amla in microwave for 2 minute or steam cook till slightly cooked.
- Slit open the wedges and remove the seed and let amla cool down completely.
- Wash and chop green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Add all the ingredients in the mixer jar add little water and grind to make a smooth paste.
- Take out in a bowl and keep refrigerated .
You can also use chopped raw amla to make this chutney,but by steaming you can remove the seeds easily and get a nice and smooth texture of chutney
Yummy Mummy says
Healthy and good for winters.
Rumana Ambrin says
looks tangy and lovely color of chutney..
Divya Prakash says
Healthy and delicious Chutney.. Looks inviting!
Smitha Kalluraya says
a tangy n healthy 1 indeed…
Sapana Behl says
Delicious and healthy chutney !