Pineapple Salsa Sandwich
Pineapple Salsa sandwich-Crisp and Cheesy sandwich of pineapple and cheese
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 4 Bread slices
- 4 tbsp Pineapple / Annanas chopped
- 4 tbsp Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch chopped
- 4 tbsp Cucumber / Kheera / Kakdi chopped
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Few drops Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 3 tbsp Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- 3/4 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1.5 tsp Unsalted Butter
Take a bowl and add chopped( tinned) pineapple,capsicum,and cucumber.
Add all the spices,cheese and herbs.
Apply butter on both sides of the bread.
Sandwich 2 slices with 4 tbsp of stuffing.
Grill till golden and crisp.
Slice and serve with tomato ketchup