Pineapple Salsa sandwich-Crisp and Cheesy sandwich of pineapple and cheese
You may also like these delicious recipes-
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Pineapple Salsa Sandwich
- 4 Bread slices
- 4 tbsp Pineapple / Annanas chopped
- 4 tbsp Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch chopped
- 4 tbsp Cucumber / Kheera / Kakdi chopped
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Few drops Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 3 tbsp Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- 3/4 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1.5 tsp Unsalted Butter
- Take a bowl and add chopped( tinned) pineapple,capsicum,and cucumber.
- Add all the spices,cheese and herbs.
- Apply butter on both sides of the bread.
- Sandwich 2 slices with 4 tbsp of stuffing.
- Grill till golden and crisp.
- Slice and serve with tomato ketchup