Pineapple Salsa sandwich-Crisp and Cheesy sandwich of pineapple and cheese
Pineapple Salsa Sandwich is my favorite sandwich. Its quite easy and simple to make and taste just awesome. first you have to chop the vegetables to make salsa and then cheese and Italian herbs are added in the stuffing . the sandwich is then grilled in an electric sandwich maker or grill to a nice golden colour.
- Bread slices-4
- Chopped pineapple-4 tbsp
- Chopped capsicum-4 tbsp
- Chopped cucumber-4 tbsp
- Oregano-1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice-few drops
- Mozzarella cheese-3 tbsp
- Chili flakes-1 tsp
- Salt-3/4 tsp
- Butter-1.5 tsp
- Take a bowl and add chopped( tinned) pineapple,capsicum,and cucumber.
- Add all the spices,cheese and herbs.
- Apply butter on both sides of the bread.
- Sandwich 2 slices with 4 tbsp of stuffing.
- Grill till golden and crisp.
- Slice and serve with tomato ketchup
Pineapple Salsa Sandwich
Servings: 2 people