Grilled cheesy Pita Pockets
Grilled Pita Pockets- Crisp and delicious cheesy pita pockets
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 5 people
- 5 Pita bread
- 3/4 cup Corn kernels
- 2 medium Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch
- 1 tbsp Pickled jalapeno
- 1 cup Cottage cheese or tofu
- 1/2 cup Black Olives / Kaale Zeitoun
- 1 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
Cut and open pita bread from one side and make a pocket.
Pressure cook corn kernals for 2 whistles.drain and keep aside.
Make small cubes of cottage cheese / tofu or crumble it.chop capsicum into small pieces.
Mix every thing for stuffing in a bowl
Stuff this mixture in the pita pocket and apply some butter or olive oil over the pita bread.
Grill it till golden and crisp
Slice into 4 triangles and serve hot.
Serving tips-serve with tomato ketchup or salsa dip