Grilled pita pockets- Crisp and delicious cheesy pita pockets
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Grilled cheesy Pita Pockets
- 5 Pita bread
- 3/4 cup Corn kernels
- 2 medium Bell Peppers / Capsicum / Shimla Mirch
- 1 tbsp Pickled jalapeno
- 1 cup Cottage cheese or tofu
- 1/2 cup Black Olives / Kaale Zeitoun
- 1 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- Cut and open pita bread from one side and make a pocket.
- Pressure cook corn kernals for 2 whistles.drain and keep aside.
- Make small cubes of cottage cheese / tofu or crumble it.chop capsicum into small pieces.
- Mix every thing for stuffing in a bowl
- Stuff this mixture in the pita pocket and apply some butter or olive oil over the pita bread.
- Grill it till golden and crisp
- Slice into 4 triangles and serve hot.
- Serving tips-serve with tomato ketchup or salsa dip