Tangy and delicious Mango and bell pepper salsa
Servings: 3 people
- 1.5 Ripe Mango / Aam
- 1/2 cup Green bell pepper /shimla mirch chopped
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper /Shimla mirch chopped
- 15 Fresh Mint / Hara Pudina chopped
- 1 Green chili/hari mirch chopped
- 1.5 tsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1 tsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch crushed
- To taste Salt / Namak
Peel and finely chop the mango and bell peppers.
In a bowl add oil,lemon juice ,mint ,salt and pepper and mix well.
Add chopped bell peppers,mango and green chilies in the dressing and mix gently.
Serve chilled as an accompaniment with any snack or as a salad or side dish .
Don't use over ripe mangoes,mango should be ripe but firm