Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake - In 1 Minute /Eggless Recipe
Microwave Chocolate mug Cake Recipe In 1 minute
- 2 tbsp Refined Flour / Maida
- 1.5 tsp Cocoa Powder, Unsweetened
- 1.5 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Walnuts / Akhrot crushed
- 1 tbsp fruit jam
- 2 tbsp Fresh Milk
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
Take a microwave safe mug.
Add flour,sugar,coco powder,salt and baking powder.
Mix well and add choco chips and walnuts and mix
Now add milk, jam and oil.
Stir to mix properly
Now keep the mug in the microwave.
Cook on micro high for 1 minute 10 seconds.
Wait for 2 minutes.
Now remove from microwave and ENJOY
- You can add any fruit jam, marmalade , peanut butter or nutella of your choice ,I have added my favorite orange marmalade.
- Addition of nuts and choco chips is optional ,you can add or skip them.
- Cooking time may differ slightly depending on your microwave
- It taste great with ice cream :)
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 2.7mg