Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake- Chocolate mug cake made in microwave in just a minute
Do try it and you will surely get addicted to this easy and quick mug cake,its so easy that even your kids can make it when ever they want to treat themselves.If you love baking then do check many baking recipes on my blog – here
- Blue berry Muffins
- Fruit and nut cake
- Microwave oreo cake
- Olive and rosemary foccasia
- Egg less Carrot Cake
- Microwave Oreo Cake
- Egg Less Fruit and Nut Cake
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake - In 1 Minute /Eggless Recipe
- 2 tbsp Refined Flour / Maida
- 1.5 tsp Cocoa Powder, Unsweetened
- 1.5 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Walnuts / Akhrot crushed
- 1 tbsp fruit jam
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder / Doodh Ka Powder
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Take a microwave safe mug.
- Add flour,sugar,coco powder,salt and baking powder.
- Mix well and add choco chips and walnuts and mix
- Now add milk, jam and oil.
- Stir to mix properly
- Now keep the mug in the microwave.
- Cook on micro high for 1 minute 10 seconds.
- Wait for 2 minutes.
- Now remove from microwave and ENJOY
- You can add any fruit jam, marmalade or nutella of your choice ,I have added my favorite orange marmalade.
- Addition of nuts and choco chips is optional ,you can add or skip them.
- Cooking time may differ slightly depending on your microwave
- It taste great with ice cream 🙂