Stuffed Bread Dahi Vada - Instant and No Cook
Instant and healthy version of dahi vada made with bread – Easy, fat free and No cook Recipe
Servings: 5 person
- 10 Bread slices
- 1 cup Yogurt / Dahi
- 1 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 3 tbsp Green chutney
- 3 tbsp Sweet chutney
- 5 Cashew Nuts / Kaju
- 1 tbsp Raisins / Kishmish
- 1 inch Ginger / Adrak
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniya
- 3/4 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Laal Mirch
- 3/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
Wash and soak cashew and raisins /kishmish in 1/2 cup water and keep aside
Take chilled yogurt in a bowl and whisk well.
Add 1/4 cup water, salt and sugar in the curd and mix.
Now chop cashews and ginger into small pieces.
Now with a sharp bowl, lid or any mould cut bread into roundels.(circles).
Lightly toast the bread slices on hot griddle (this step is optional)
Take a bread roundel and dip it in in the curd and arrange in the serving dish
Now sprinkle some chopped cashews,raisins,ginger and chopped coriander over it.
Now cover it with other plain bread slice.
Drizzle yogurt over it to cover from all sides.
Now drizzle sweet chutney, green chutney, chili powder,black salt and cumin powder.
- Add water according to the quality and thickness of the curd ,it should neither be very thin nor very thick,should be of pouring consistency so bread can soak it properly.
- If you don’t have sweet chutney or green chutney even then you can make these dahi vadas ,they taste great both way
- Just make them when you are about to serve as they may become very soft to handle if kept for some time.