Raw Banana Stir Fry ,Kachchey Kele ki Sabzi
RAW BANANA STIR FRY- KACHCHEY KELE KI SABZI , STIR FRIED RAW BANANA CURRY WITH MILD INDIAN SPICES
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 5 Raw Banana/ kachcha kela
- 1/2 inch Ginger / Adrak
- 3/4 tsp Carom Seeds / Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida / Hing powder
- Clove powder a pinch
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1.5 tsp Chilli Flakes / Kuti Lal Mirch
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder / Dhaniya Powder
- 1 tsp Mango Powder / Amchoor Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
Pressure cook whole bananas for 2 whistles.(or cook till done)
Peel bananas and chop banana in roundals.add grated ginger in the pieces.
Heat oil in a pan ,add cumin and carom seeds ,when start crackling add in the asafoetida and clove powder.
Now add turmeric and then banana pieces.mix.
Add salt ,chilli powder, coriander powder and mango powder.
Gently stir fry for 1 minute .
Add garam masala and fresh coriander.mix again.
1-If you don’t have mango powder then substitute with lemon juice or tamarind paste .
Serving suggestions- serve as a side dish with any meal.