Kachchey kele ki sabzi |Raw Banana Stir fry- Stir fried raw banana curry with mild Indian spices
kachchey kele ki sabzi- Banana fruit is very healthy and nutritious and every one just loves its taste. ripe banana is used as a fruit and very popular worldwide. the raw banana is also used to make curries and stir fries.
This simple yet very delicious raw banana stir fry is very delicious and i make it often as every one at my home just loves it .the process of making this raw banana stir fry is very simple .
Boil the banana and then peel and slice it. It is then tempered in cumin ,carom seeds ,carom makes it easier to digest. Basic Indian spices are added and stir fried for few minutes.
It can be served with roti,paratha or poori or with as a side dish with rice and daal.
you can also try these banana recipes-
you can subscribe to my youtube channel- Maayeka for new recipes every week
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook ,Twitter, Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
Raw Banana Stir Fry ,Kachchey Kele ki Sabzi
- 5 Raw Banana/ kachcha kela
- 1/2 inch Ginger / Adrak
- 3/4 tsp Carom Seeds / Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida / Hing powder
- Clove powder a pinch
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1.5 tsp Chilli Flakes / Kuti Lal Mirch
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder / Dhaniya Powder
- 1 tsp Mango Powder / Amchoor Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Pressure cook whole bananas for 2 whistles.(or cook till done)
- Peel bananas and chop banana in roundals.add grated ginger in the pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan ,add cumin and carom seeds ,when start crackling add in the asafoetida and clove powder.
- Now add turmeric and then banana pieces.mix.
- Add salt ,chilli powder, coriander powder and mango powder.
- Gently stir fry for 1 minute .
- Add garam masala and fresh coriander.mix again.
- Serve hot
Serving suggestions- serve as a side dish with any meal.
Pushpa singh says
kchche kele se sbzi bnane ki bahut achchi recipe sheyar ki aapne
Anjana Chaturvedi says
Thank You Pushhpa Ji !Mujhe khushi hui ki aapko recipe pasand aayi
Anjana Chaturvedi says
Thank You !
Anisha Ranjit says
That's a whole new take on raw banana str fry… I've always had south indian version… this will be a refreshing change.
The pic is very tempting!
Kaveri Venkatesh says
Tempting Click…Love the flavors of the curry.
SYF & HWS – Fennel Seeds
Wow, I've never seen banana curry so delicious, very tempting..
Looks so delicous..nice presentation..
wow very nice and yummy….
Very tempting and super delicious stir fry..
You make such amazing variety of dishes everyday, Anjana … lucky family!!! 🙂 🙂
very yummy fry looks more inviting…lovely preparation too!!
Beautiful pictures. Enjoy reading your recipe. I will try for sure.
Hamaree Rasoi says
Very delicious and inviting looking stir fry.
kachhe kele ki sabzi, wow this is different, i have never made this before. guess should try it out
Beautiful clicks…Banana fry looks delicious..