Instant Kele Ki Saunth
Instant Kele Ki Saunth- A very delicious sweet and sour ripe banana chutney
- 4 Ripe banana/ Paka kela
- 2 Green chili/ Hari Mirch
- 1 tsp Ginger/ Adrak grated
- 3 tbsp Sugar/ Chini
- 3 tbso Lemon juice/ Neebu ka ras
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt/Kala Namak
- 3/4 tsp Red chili powder/Laal Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder/Bhuna Jeera
- 3.5 tbsp Mint leaves/ Pudina patti chopped
Peel the banana skin and chop into medium thick slices.
Wash and chop mint leaves and green chilies finely.
Take a bowl and add the banana slices, sugar, lemon juice, all the spices, ginger, green chili and mint leaves .
Mix it well, cover with a lid and let it rest for 15 minutes so sugar will melt and the banana slices absorb all the flavours.
Now serve as a dip with snacks, drizzle over dahi vada or serve as a side dish with paratha, poori or daal -rice combo
leftover chutney can be refrigerated for few hours.