Instant Kele Ki Saunth- A very delicious sweet and sour ripe banana chutney
Kele ki saunth – An instant tangy chutney recipe to use your leftover ripe bananas.You can use this khatti meethi kele ki saunth as a side dish with ajwain paratha, poori , roti or with rice and pulao , goes well as a dip with snacks too . It taste awesome drizzled over chilled dahivadas.
Making this banana chutney/ Kele ki saunth is very easy. Addition of mint leaves and ginger is must to make this. Mint and ginger enhance the taste and make it tangy and flavourful. Just peel the bananas and slice into medium thick pieces . Add chopped mint and grated or finely chopped ginger, spices and sugar and mix gently. let it rest for 10 minutes so the sugar melt and banana slices absorb all the flavours. you can also store the leftover chutney it in the refrigerator for few hours.
You can also try these delicious saunth/ chutney recipes-
- Aam Papad Chutney
- Amchoor ki Chutney
- Rajkot Chutney
- Sweet Mango Chutney- No cook Recipe
- Aloo Bukhara Chutney/ Plum chutney
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Instant Kele Ki Saunth
- 4 Ripe banana/ Paka kela
- 2 Green chili/ Hari Mirch
- 1 tsp Ginger/ Adrak grated
- 3 tbsp Sugar/ Chini
- 3 tbso Lemon juice/ Neebu ka ras
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt/Kala Namak
- 3/4 tsp Red chili powder/Laal Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder/Bhuna Jeera
- 3.5 tbsp Mint leaves/ Pudina patti chopped
- Peel the banana skin and chop into medium thick slices.
- Wash and chop mint leaves and green chilies finely.
- Take a bowl and add the banana slices, sugar, lemon juice, all the spices, ginger, green chili and mint leaves .
- Mix it well, cover with a lid and let it rest for 15 minutes so sugar will melt and the banana slices absorb all the flavours.
- Now serve as a dip with snacks, drizzle over dahi vada or serve as a side dish with paratha, poori or daal -rice combo
- leftover chutney can be refrigerated for few hours.