Til Gud Ladoo- delicious and easy to make no cook sesame and jaggery ladoos
Til Gud ladoos are made during winter season and specially on the festival of Makar sankranti. These are so many different recipes to make til Gud ke ladoo. Some make it with khoya and sesame seeds. The other recipe is made with jaggery syrup mixed with sesame seed powder.
The recipe of til gud ladoo I am sharing is a very easy and quick. you don’t need to make jaggery syrup for this. you just have to grind everything together and then roll to make ladoos, no cooking is needed for making these delicious laddu’s . In olden time the jaggery and sesame seeds are pounded using a mortar and pestle but now we can easily crush it using a mixer grinder.
For this recipe you can only use roasted sesame seeds or can mix roasted and powdered peanuts with sesames seeds, the choice will be yours. Few almonds, pista can also be added in it, so make it either with only sesame or use peanuts and nuts with sesame and jaggery.
you can also check these recipes.
Til Gud Ladoo
- 1 cup White sesame seeds /til
- 1/4 cup Peanuts / Moongphali
- 1 cup Sugar or jaggery
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder / Elaichi Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Clarified Butter / Desi Ghee
- 10 Almonds / Badam optional
- Heat a pan and add sesame seeds in it and roast on low heat, stir continuously until they turn golden in colour.when they are done then remove from the pan and transfer in other bowl.
- Heat the same pan and add peanuts in it and roast on low heat till they start to crackle and become golden in colour, remove from the pan and keep aside till they cool down.
- Rub the skin of the peanuts and then crush them coarsely with a rolling pin or in a mortar and pestle.
- same way crush the almonds if using.
- in the mixer jar add the sliced jaggery, sesame seeds, cardamom powder and ghee and grind all a semi coarse mixture using the pulse mode.
- take out the mixture in a wide plate and then add crushed peanuts and almonds and mix evey thing very well.
- Grease your hands with some ghee, take some portion of the mixture and shape into round ball.
- Follow the method to make all the ladoos.
- Easy and delicious till gud Lado's are ready for Sankranti festival. Enjoy !