Minty tomato twister -Refreshing tomato drink flavoured with mint and cumin
- Tomatoes-350 gms(4 medium size)
- Beetroot-1 inch piece
- Mint leaves-10
- Chopped green chilli-1tsp
- Ginger-1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin -1/2 tsp
- Black salt-a pinch of
- Salt-1 tsp
- Sugar-1 tsp
- Ice cubes-12
- Chop tomatoes and beet root and pressure cook with 1 cup water for 1 whistle.
- Let them cool down completely.
- Take a mixer jar, add boiled tomatoes,green chilli ,ginger, mint leaves and cumin.
- Grind well and strain.
- Add salt,sugar and ice cubes .
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled
Minty Tomato Twister
Servings: 3 people