Minty tomato twister -Refreshing tomato drink flavored with mint and cumin
Minty Tomato Twister is a very delicious drink made with fresh tomatoes, beet and mint leaves . It is very easy to follow recipe. You just have to pressure cook tomatoes and beet. When they cool down completely then blend them with green chili, ginger, mint and cumin. strain and add ice, salt and sugar.
You can also try these delicious beverages-
- Hibiscus Tea
- Kesar Elaichi Sharbat
- Kokum Sharbat
- Taza Gulab Ka Sharbat
- Angoor ka Sharbat
- Kesariya Thandai Sharbat
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Minty Tomato Twister
- 350 gms Tomatoes / Tamatar 4 medium size
- 1 inch Beetroot / Chukandar
- 10 Fresh Mint Leaves/ Pudina
- 1 tsp Green Chillies / Hari Mirch chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger / Adrak
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- Pinch Black salt-a pinch of
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Sugar / Chini
- 10 Ice cubes
- Chop tomatoes and beet root and pressure cook with 1 cup water for 1 whistle.
- Let them cool down completely.
- Take a mixer jar, add boiled tomatoes,green chilli ,ginger, mint leaves and cumin.
- Grind well and strain.
- Add salt,sugar and ice cubes .
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled