Galouti kabab masala -A very flavourful spice blend for making Galouti kababs (cutlets)
Galouti kababs are very famous in Awadhi cuisine of Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh,North India)These
kababs are very aromatic and melt in mouth, a special spice blend is used for making these kababs(veg and non veg both)
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Galouti Kabab Masala
- 1 tsp Dried rose petals
- 1 tsp Whole coriander seeds/ Sabut Dhaniya
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds / Saunf
- 3 Cloves / Lavang
- 2 Green Cardamom / Hari Elaichi
- 5 Peppercorns / Sabut Kali Mirch
- 1/2 inch Cinnamon /daalchini
- 1/2 Black Cardamom / Badi Elaichi
- Dry roast all the spices in a pan for a minute on very slow flame.
- Take in a bowl and let it cool down completely.
- Grind in a mixer to make a fine powder.
- Store in airtight jar and use when required