Refreshing grape, lemon and mint drink. As summers have just started and we all try to make different types of juices and drinks to combat the heat. Though there are vast number of ready to make drinks and juices available in the market but still we all prefer to make fresh juices at home.Grapes are among the most delicious and beneficial fruit,it not only taste great and but are loaded with nutrients.They aids digestion,cure constipation,good for anemia patients,kidney disorders and many more.It is a great source of anti oxidants.
I tried this simple and delicious drink with purple grapes ,mint and a hint of ginger,and we all liked it.
I have also posted –Raw mango and Mint drink , Saffron and almond drink, Pomegranate Cooler, Kokum Sharbat and many more summer drinks in my blog.
Grape Juice, Angoor ka Sharbat
- 1 cup purple grapes seedless
- 12 leaves mint fresh
- 1/2 tsp ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 tsp black salt / pink salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin roasted
- 1.5 can lemon flavored soda
- Wash the grapes and mint thoroughly.
- Add all in the ingredients in the blender(except lemon drink)
- Grind to make a smooth paste.
- Sieve with a juice strainer .
- Fill the serving glasses 1/3 with this syrup.
- Add some crushed ice and then pour aerated lemon drink to fill the glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
Priya Suresh says
Super refreshing sharbat, colour is just breathtaking.
nandoos Kitchen says
refreshing, perfect summer drink..
This is really really yumm.. Cant stop drooling.
Veena Theagarajan says
refreshing perfect summer treat
Ramya Krishnamurthy says