Tangy Raw Mango Chutney – Quick, Instant and easy Mango Chutney Recipe, No cook recipe
Tangy Raw Mango Chutney- We all have already made so many Mango pickles and chutneys during this season and now the mango season will soon be over. Though there are many places where raw mangoes are available during the year but the taste is surely not the same as seasonal mangoes.
Here in Dubai we also get raw mangoes all year around but most of the time they are not sour enough and not suitable for making pickle .But I always make this sweet mango chutney to serve with snacks and as a dip and it also taste great as a side dish with parathas and main course.
For making this sweet mango chutney you can also use semi ripe or slightly yellow mangoes then you need less sugar and it also give a nice color .So you can use raw or semi ripe raw mangoes ,whatever available with you. Add kashmiri chili powder for a bright color but in case you want to add add normal chili powder then no worries just go ahead .
For a variation you can also add handful of fresh mint leaves in it but then the color may change a bit but the taste will be awesome.
This chutney stays well for a 2-3 days at room temperature but keep it refrigerated for a long shelf life ,it stays well for around 20 days(minimum) in the refrigerator.
There are so many types of sweet chutneys we can make with raw mangoes like this awesome Aam ki Launji ,and this typical U.P Style chutney pickle Aami ki achari, Bengali style Kancha Amer Chutney and this special chutney – Kashmiri apples and Mango Chutney
You can subscribe to my youtube channel- Maayeka for new recipe videos every week
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook ,Twitter, Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates
Tangy Raw Mango Chutney - No Cook Recipe
- 400 gms Raw Mango / Kachcha Aam
- 150 gm Jaggary / Gud *
- 2 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera roasted
- to taste Salt / Namak
- Pinch Asafoetida / Hing powder
- 10 Mint leaves optional
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
- Peel the raw mango and chop or grate it.(For making this sweet mango chutney try to choose semi ripe or slightly yellow mangoes then you need less sugar and it also give a nice color)
- In the mixer jar add the raw mango, jaggary, mint and all the spices.
- Grind to make a smooth paste.
- Take out the chutney in a bowl and keep it refrigerated.
- Stay fresh for 2 weeks.(minimum)
Nilam cahudhary says
Thanks a lot, I always wanted to make such chutney but the taste was never quite right, But its perfect now