Eggless Blueberry Muffins-Soft and moist egg less muffins
Eggless Blueberry Muffins- Summers are the best time to get fresh and delicious blueberries. I love their flavor in cakes and muffins so when I find a bag of fresh blueberries in my local store, the first thing that came to my mind was to make muffins. After going through a few different recipes on the net, I made these blueberry muffins and loved the caramelized berries in the soft and moist muffins.
You can adjust the quantity of blueberries between 1/2 a cup to 1 cup depending on how much you like them. if fresh blueberry’s are not availble then you can use dried one also though the texture will be different.
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Eggless Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup Refined flour / Maida – 1cup +2 tbsp
- 3/4 cup Fresh blueberries
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 cup Yogurt / Dahi
- 1/2 cup Cooking oil
- 3/4 cup Castor sugar / Pisi hui chini
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest / Kasa hua nimbu ka chilka
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Sieve flour in a big bowl.
- Wash and wipe the blueberries and dust(sprinkle) them with 1 tbsp of flour.
- In a separate bowl add yogurt, castor sugar and mix well.
- Now add baking soda and baking powder in the yogurt and mix.
- Let the yogurt mixture rest for 3-4 minutes or till it froth.
- Now add oil ,vanilla essence and lemon zest in the yogurt mixture and mix gently .
- Now add the sieved flour in the yogurt mix .(keep adding 1 tbsp flour at a time and keep mixing)
- Now add the blue berries in the flour mix and stir gently.
- Fill the prepared mixture in muffin cups till 3/4 level(don’t fill it till the top ,as it need some space to rise while baking)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 c for 35 minutes or till a tooth pick inserted come out clean.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes in the oven.
- Remove from the muffin cups and serve.