Coconut Cookies- delicious soft coconut cookies
Merry Christmas and Season’s Greeting !
- Refined flour – 2 cups
- Desiccated coconut – 80 gms
- Icing sugar – 110 gms
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 0.5 tsp
- Baking soda – 0.25 tsp
- Unsalted Butter – 80 gms
- Milk – 5 tblsp
- Sieve refined flour and baking powder together .
- Take soft butter in a bowl, add icing sugar and mix gently.
- Add vanilla essence and coconut to the butter, and mix again
- Now add the butter mix to the flour and mix with your finger tips.
- Add milk and mix gently and make a dough.
- Roll to make a cylinder and make thin slices from the dough.
- Flatten the pieces a little with your hands and then with a fork, to get a nice pattern on the biscuits.
- Place in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven on 150 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for an hour and your coconut cookies are ready to serve.
Servings: 8 people