Spicy jingle balls – Easy and delicious snack made with bread and spices
Jingle Balls- This is quite an easy and quick snack with all the ingredients easily available at home.
I tried this recipe when my daughter wants to have some nice snack with the feeling and colours of x-mas ,so I experimented with whats ever comes in my mind and created this recipe and she liked it very much ,its a hit in my family.
You can also stuff a small cheese cube in the center instead of adding cheese in the mixture or can use both. this is so easy that children can also try it and enjoy.
for more easy snack ideas check these recipes-
- POha Chivda Namkeen
- Tikoni Khaja Mathri
- Pinwheel Samosa
- Amchoor ki Saunth chutney
- Anjeer Ki Barfi
- Instant Kalakand
- Pista Barfi
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest , Facebook , Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates .
Spicy Jingle Balls , Bread and Bell Pepper Balls
- 4 Bread slices
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper /Shimla mirch
- 1/2 cup Green bell pepper /shimla mirch
- 4 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Green Chillies / Hari Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chili flakes /Kuti hui laal mirch
- 2 tbsp Arrowroot / Corn Flour / Tapkir
- 2 tsp Cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make crumbs from the fresh bread by tearing roughly and pulsing it in the mixer for a few seconds.
- Chop green chillies, green and red bell peppers into small pieces and grate the cheese.
- Heat oil in a pan,add chopped green chillies ,red and green peppers and saute for a minute.
- Now add the oregano and chilli flakes in it.
- let it cool down a bit.
- In a bowl, add the bread crumbs, cheese, corn flour ,cooked pepper mixture ,salt and mix well.
- Make small round balls of the mixture.
- If the mixture is a bit too dry, sprinkle few drops of water or milk to help in binding.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the mixture balls and fry on medium heat till golden brown.
- Drain on a tissue paper and serve hot.
- Serving Suggestion: Best served with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
great idea 🙂 looks tasty 🙂 yummy …
Subhie Arun says
v inviting…n lov the colors….frst time to ur blog..feel like many recipes i have to gv try..glad to be ur follwer..!!!
jingle balls looks so tempting
super snaks, looks tempting
Deeps @ Naughty Curry says
looks very pretty, love cheese so this one im gonna try 🙂
Maayeka ..thank you for leading me here..you have such a lovely collection of recipes..will surely get to learn so many!..thank you for your submission..love them!..:)
It sounds very tasty, and looks so pretty festive.
Happy holidays 🙂
an innovative dish…superb snack
Prathima Rao says
This looks soooo… tempting!! Bookmarking this 😉 You have an awesome space with a collection of unique & mouthwatering recipes…Thx for dropping by my space..Happy to follow u too 😉
Seasons greetings to you and your family 😉
Looks colorful and inviting!
Nice dish. Loved the name 🙂 Perfect for this season.
Sadaf Afshan says
Sounds really delicious.
Balvinder ( Neetu) says
Your jingle balls look nice. What cheese have you used?
Sobha Shyam says
very yummy and delicious ones..
Merry Christmas to you and your family !!
Lavanya Selvaraj says
First time here and you have an wonderful space. Jingle bells look awesome.
My Recent Post: Popcorn Chicken
Jingle balls looks so inviting and yummy…