Watermelon Juice- Healthy ,Refreshing and sugar free Watermelon juice
Watermelon Juice- During summer watermelon is a must have fruit as it has a great amount of water content ,approx 92 %. It is a best thirst quencher and a body coolant in summer. It is rich in anti -oxidants that protects our body from harmful free radicals, a good source of Vit C,potassium and lycopene. Heart patients,diabetic and high blood patients can easily use this fruits as it is loaded with health benefits only.
Watermelon is so simple yet delicious that you can eat it as it as ,no need to do to much with it.Just cut it,sprinkle some black salt,roasted cumin powder and pepper powder and a plate full can be finished in minutes.I often eat it this way only but some times I also make watermelon juice specially when I buy a big melon so it is a great and quick way to finish it.
And as we always have some fussy eaters at home who just refuse to eat watermelon just because they don’t want to take the hassle of removing watermelon seeds so this delicious and refreshing watermelon juice is great to serve them also. Addition of mint and black salt enhance the taste of the juice.If the watermelon is not sweet enough then you can add some honey or sugar in it.
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
- 1/2 Watermelon / Tarbooz
- Handful Of Fresh Mint / Hara Pudina
- 1 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
- 1/2 tsp Salt / Namak
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder / Kali Mirch
- 1 tsp Ginger / Adrak grated
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder
- Peel and chop watermelon in medium size pieces.
- Remove the seeds from the pieces.
- In a blender add the watermelon pieces,and mint and blend.
- take out the juice from the grated ginger by pressing and straining through a sieve.
- Take the blended watermelon in a jar and add the ginger juice ,all the spices and some ice cubes.
- pour in the serving glass and sprinkle some roasted cumin and black salt on top and garnish with few mint leaves.