- Cauliflower-350 gms
- Curd – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Green chillies – 4
- Sugar – 1/2 t.s
- Green Cardamom (seeds) – 4
- Cinnamon – 1/2 inch
- Bayleaf – 2
- Cloves – 3
- Oil – 1tbls
- Salt – 1/2 t.s
- Wash and break the cauliflower in florets and wash well.
- Deep Fry/ Steam/ Microwave the florets till they are slightly cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan, add slit green chillies and whole garam masalas.
- When they become golden, add sugar and fry till it caramelized.
- Mix curd and milk well and then pour it into a pan.
- Add the cauliflower, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and keep cooking uncovered till all the moisture dries up.
- Now add green coriander and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges..
Note – If you are steaming the Cauliflower then use 2 tblsp of oil in the pan, instead of 1 tblsp
Serving Suggestions – Serve with Chapatis or Paranthas.
Malai Gobhi (Creamy Cauliflower Curry)
Servings: 3 people